There are different type of support available to families to alleviate costs:
- Maximum funding of $600/year, but please visit their website for more info.
- Cheques are issued to the sport organization
- General Info
- Application Link
- Maximum funding of $500/year. Can be used entirely on one activity, but only towards fees, not other costs like transportation or equipment
- Funding is provided to the sport organization through direct deposit
Canadian Sports Opportunities Foundation (CanSO)
- Maximum funding of $250/year. Only towards registration fees.
- Participant must have already been approved for either JumpStart or KidSport
- Funding is only eligible to people registering with an CanSO Partner (Breathe, FCBA, WBHL, Bunker)
- Other CanSO programs include: subsidized activity space for seniors organizations and educational facilities, and funding through our "Promising Athlete Program" to help bridge the gap between athletes of varying economic backgrounds.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com